- 2 cup roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 3-4 tbsp of water (to make it stick together)
- Optional 1-2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take out your food processor and throw everything in together, except the water! Best kind of recipe right?
- The water you add at the end when it is becoming finer and just add until it sticks together.
- Then pour all of the mixture into a 9x12" pan, patting it down firmly. Cover and cill for an hour. Once chilled, cut into small squares and there you have it!