Physical Therapy Cash-Based Services:
- In Person Physical Therapy: If you live in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area, I can come to your home for in person physical therapy. I do not take ALL insurances (see below) but can provide the information you need to submit for reimbursement from your insurance company. See forms located at the bottom of this page.
- Office Based One-on-One Physical Therapy: My office is located at the Village Center for Holistic Therapy in Shaler.
Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation: $160.00 in your home or in the office.
Follow-up Physical Therapy visits: $95.00 at your home or in the office.
- Physical Therapy: If you live in the State of Pennsylvania, I can even help you get started with your physical therapy via video consultation.*
$40 for initial phone consultation for 30 minutes
< NOW ACCEPTING MEDICARE, HIGHMARK & OPTUM PRODUCT INSURANCES >
Check your insurance provider for copay, coinsurance, and coverage information.
Did you just finish physical therapy but could use some help continuing what you know you need to do? Perfect, contact me.
Personal Fitness Services:
- In Person Personal Fitness: I will come to your home, your place of business, preferred place OR my office at the Village Center for Holistic Therapy in Shaler. I will develop a personalized fitness regime for you to follow.
Initial In Person Personal Fitness consultation: $95.00 (includes goal and meal planning)
Follow-up Fitness visits: $80.00
- Phone-Call Fitness Strategy: We will set up a 60 minute phone call or video consultation to discuss what you wish to gain from your fitness strategy. I will create a workout plan for you, taking into consideration your medical complexities to ensure safety.
- Fitness Strategy and Follow-Through: You want success with your fitness, I can be there for you along the way with weekly calls and online support to make sure you do what you need to do.
$50.00 a week, prepay 4 weeks or more and get 10% off.
- Moral Support: In between weekly calls, if something comes up, we can set up a time to touch base on the phone or by video consultation.
$1 a minute, minimum of 30 minutes.
At Work Services: Contact me directly for pricing
- Ergonomics Assessment: Includes assessment for workstations for prevention of injury.
- On-Site Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy AT the office.
- Fitness at Work: Fitness programs to help the sedentary worker be less sedentary. Decrease your staff’s healthcare utilization!
- CPR Certification: American Heart Association Healthcare Provider OR Heartsaver Basic Life Support Training and Skills assessment.
Please fill out the contact form below and I will answer any questions that you might have. You can also reach me on 412-407-7044 or email@example.com.
*Federally insured individuals are not eligible for this service (Medicare, Tricare and other federal programs). In addition to my Pennsylvania Physical Therapy License (PT012926L) I have a Direct Access Physical Therapy License in the State of Pennsylvania which means I do not need a referral/prescription from your doctor to treat you if you live in the state of Pennsylvania, DAPT000213.