Physical Therapy Services: NOW ACCEPTING MEDICARE & HIGHMARK PATIENTS!
- Physical Therapy: If you live in the State of Pennsylvania, I can even help you get started with your physical therapy via video consultation.*
$40 for initial phone consultation for 30 minutes
- In Person Physical Therapy: If you live in the greater Pittsburgh, PA area, I can come to your home for in person physical therapy. I do not take insurance but can provide the information you need to submit for reimbursement from your insurance company. See forms located at the bottom of this page.
- PT NOW: Need a phone call asap to figure out what to do with your injury? For $1 a minute, I can discuss with you the nature of your injury and the best next steps. Minimum of 30 minutes.
Initial Physical Therapy Evaluation: $150.00 in your home.
Follow-up Physical Therapy visits: $90.00 at your home or at the gym.
Did you just finish physical therapy but could use some help continuing what you know you need to do? Perfect, contact me.
Personal Fitness Services:
- In Person Personal Fitness: I will come to your home, your place of business, or preferred place and develop a personalized fitness regime for you to follow.
Initial In Person Personal Fitness consultation: $90.00 (includes goal and meal planning)
Follow-up Fitness visits: $75.00
- Phone-Call Fitness Strategy: We will set up a 60 minute phone call or video consultation to discuss what you wish to gain from your fitness strategy. I will create a workout plan for you, taking into consideration your medical complexities to ensure safety.
- Fitness Strategy and Follow-Through: You want success with your fitness, I can be there for you along the way with weekly calls and online support to make sure you do what you need to do.
$50.00 a week, prepay 4 weeks or more and get 15% off.
- Moral Support: In between weekly calls, if something comes up, we can set up a time to touch base on the phone or by video consultation.
$1 a minute, minimum of 30 minutes.
At Work Services
- Ergonomics Assessment: Includes assessment for workstations for prevention of injury.
- On-Site Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy AT the office.
- Fitness at Work: Fitness programs to help the sedentary worker be less sedentary. Decrease your healthcare utilization!
- CPR Certification: American Heart Association Healthcare Provider OR Heartsaver Basic Life Support Training and Skills assessment.
Please fill out the contact form below and I will answer any questions that you might have. You can also reach me on 412-407-7044 or email@example.com.
*In addition to my Pennsylvania Physical Therapy License (PT012926L) I have a Direct Access Physical Therapy License in the State of Pennsylvania which means I do not need a referral/prescription from your doctor to treat you if you live in the state of Pennsylvania, DAPT000213.